Are you a young woman currently in high school?
Are you looking to sharpen your academic skills and develop your leadership style?
Could you benefit from the support and advice of an older female mentor?
If you answered yes, Educational Alliance’s GRACE program may be for you!
GRACE, which stands for Girls Reaching Advancement in Career Education, is a free mentoring initiative and college prep program for young women who are currently high school juniors. Each participant will be paired with a female mentor who works in a career field of interest to the student. GRACE will offer a range of support, including:
• Homework help, academic tutoring and remediation, and SAT and college essay preparation;
• College advisement and application support;
• Career exposure activities;
• Leadership development enrichments; and
• Community engagement opportunities.
Applications to GRACE are open to young women who are currently juniors in NYC public high schools in Lower Manhattan.
GRACE is part of EA’s Community Schools and Youth Development programs. For questions, please contact Aleschia Johnson-Velasquez at email@example.com.