Project Contact – Outpatient Treatment
“My experience in the outpatient program has been amazing.“ –Katherine M. (client)
Is someone close to you struggling with a substance use disorder? Our outpatient program Project Contact can help. Our services include comprehensive substance abuse treatment for individuals, families, and significant others, all delivered in a safe and supportive environment that nurtures the whole person. We strive to provide clients with the tools they need for long-term recovery, offering high quality client-centered treatment, psychiatric assessments, medication management, individual and group therapy, all with individualized treatment plans during the day and in the evenings.
PCO services for those struggling with a substance use disorder (SUD) include:
- Individual Telehealth Therapy
- Group Telehealth Therapy: (Anger Management, Living in Balance, Relapse Prevention, Dual Focus, Healthy relationships, Didactic behavioral Therapy, Helping Women Recover)
- Licensed clinicians (LMSWs, LP-MHCs, or CASACs) who can work with clients struggling with mental health and substance use disorders
- Certified Peer Recovery Advocates (CPRA)
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) (Vivatrol and Suboxone but not methadone)
- Housing resource guidance
- Educational and Vocational services
We recognize that families play an integral role in recovery and are committed to supporting family members who have been impacted by a loved one’s addiction. PCO also includes services for significant others of persons struggling with SUD, with the goals of:
- Communicating differently with a loved one struggling with a substance use disorder, whether or not they enter treatment or stop drinking/using
- Improving self-care, to feel better and increase overall feelings of self-efficacy
Referring clients to treatment:
To refer a client to Project Contact, send the client’s name, Medicaid ID number, email address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. A clinician will then contact the client to schedule an in-person or telehealth intake appointment.
For more detailed referral information, please visit the following page by clicking here.
Have questions about enrolling in Project Contact Outpatient? Please use the contact information below:
Suzette Ross, LCSW
Director of Admissions